|Where|| Brasserie de Bellevaux,
Rue de la Foncenale, 1
|When|| on friday 15th and saturday 16th september
|Infos|| Brasserie de Bellevaux
+32 (0)80 / 881 540
info [at] brasseriedebellevaux.be
Something’s hoppening at the brewery! On Friday 15th and Saturday 16th of september, at the Brasserie de Bellevaux craft brewery, will take place an event that celebrates beer, music and craftmanship. What does that mean exactly? Two days of live music, with local as well as not so local artists. Visitors will also have the opportunity to see how our beers are made, during our open brewing session on Saturday. Naturally, great food and quality beers will be on the menu. And the best of it all? The entrance is completely free of charge! For further informations, please visit our web page www.brasseriedebellevaux.be, or like us on Facebook @BrasserieDeBellevaux.
♬ Unplugged Sessions ♬
The Brasserie will be opened on a Friday for once, to host a very special evening. In the intimate setting of the Brewery’s courtyard, we will have a night of real and sincere live music, brought to you by local talents
- Starting at 8pm, a live set by Mary Schumacher, a local artist influenced by folk, pop and country music. Her soothing voice and her gentle guitar picking will bring you into a world of subtle covers and original creations. A great way to kick off the weekend !
- At 10pm, Last Night Session, a duet from Liège will present to you some inspiring compositions, with a very minimalist setup : a guitar, some percussions and beautiful harmonies. Great acoustic folk rock, and great music to drink some quality beers to.
→ Live Brewing ←
We will brew all day long, so you can live, smell and taste our products in a whole new way. Be a part of the brewer’s typical brew day and see how our beers are carefully crafted.
→ Live Music ←
- ♫ Starting at 5pm : Kenzo Nera & Joël Rabesolo Duo (Jazz/acoustic)
- ♫ Starting at 8pm : J.E.F (General Covers)
- ♫ Starting at 9:30pm : The Thomas Henry Orchestra (Blues, Rock n’ Roll)
In order to prevent drunk driving, we are working with LES RISQUES DU SAMEDI SOIR, a local organisation that offers various possibilities of transport for you to come home safe and sound (more info on our Facebook page).
Back to the full calendar